- Lightweight, hard shell design
- Completely adjustable from size of headband to height of helmet
- Easily tighten/loosen the headband via rear adjustment dial
- Chinstrap lined for comfort
- Removable, adjustable internal padding (replacement internal pad and headband set available)
- Tactical side rails for your tactical accessories
- Integrated NVG mounting point (NVG mount not included)
- Loop panels on right, left, top, and backside of helmet for morale patches, nameplates and IR / reflective tabs
These modular helmets can be customized with a wide array of rail attached accessories, add-on Velcro panels, helmet covers, and various mounts for night vision devices or your Go-Pro Camera to capture all your action! The adjustable strap system ensures proper retention at multiple points while maintaining maximum comfort. The extra wide ear cut ensures your hearing will not be obstructed and at the same time offers adequate space to comfortably wear your favorite communications headset.
Emerson helmets come in a basic and an advanced version. The basic version is great for operators on a budget that do not want to compromise quality. This version is filled with hard foam similar to bicycle helmets with a basic strap system. While it does not offer the same level of adjustment as the advanced helmet, the basic helmet is still very comfortable to wear. The Advanced version comes fitted with soft foam pads and an adjustable head band instead of the hard foam. The strap also has a chin band for a more secure fit and reduces helmet shift when on the move. Finally the advanced helmet offers a dial to quickly and easily adjust for a wide range of head sizes to ensure maximum comfort.