You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Inov8 Sales and Marketing Pty Ltd
33 Jeays Rd, Bowen Hills, Qld 4007
- These Terms
- 1 You agree to these Terms when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire or attempt to use a Gift Card.
- 2 The Issuer may amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- 3 These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of Queensland.
- 4 Where you purchase these Gift Cards as a personal or business gift, or for other business uses approved by the Issuer, you must ensure that the end gift card holder is made aware of these Terms, including the expiry date.
- Purchase of Gift Card
- 1 The Issuer issues electronic gift cards (eGift Cards)(Gift Cards).
- 2 eGift Cards may be purchased from the Issuer, Inov8 Sales And Marketing Pty Ltd, online at www.ozblasters.com.au or our physical Store
- Redemption of Gift Card
- 1 A Gift Card has no value unless activated in the Issuer’s gift card system (System)and payment has been made.
- 2 A Gift Card may be redeemed for goods and services purchased from any store carrying on business at a Ozblasters outlet.
- 4 On presentation of a Gift Card to a store, the Issuer procures the Store to provide credit up to the balance of the Gift Card as identified in the System, against the purchase price. If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the Gift Card, the gift card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance on the Gift Card may only be used in whole or in part against future purchases.
- Expiry Date
- 1 A Gift Card expires 36 months from date of issue.
- 2 Any balance remaining on a Gift Card after the expiry date will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
- 3 A Gift Card cannot be re-activated at any time.
- 1 A Gift Card presented in altered, fraudulent or defaced form will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
- 2 A person may be asked to verify, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Store Manager, that they are authorised to redeem a Gift Card on behalf of the original purchaser or the person named in the System.
- 3 A Gift Card cannot be redeemed by email, phone or fax, to pay a store credit account,
- 5 A Gift Card cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances or redeemed for cash.
- 6 A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- 7 A Gift Card cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card.
- 8 A Gift Card at all times, remains the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or re-valued by a person, without the express written consent of the Issuer.
- Transaction Enquiries
- 1 The Gift Card balance and expiry date may be checked by you at any time by contact their local Store
- 2 The System will be conclusive evidence of the balance, history and expiry date of a Gift Card.
- Lost and Stolen Gift Cards
- 1 A Gift Card must be treated as cash as it will not be reissued, refunded or honoured if lost or stolen.
- 2 A Gift Card will only be reissued, refunded or honoured where the Gift Card is shown to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Issuer or a Franchisee, or where there has been a breach of any condition or warranty implied under the Australian Consumer Law.
- 1 Gift Card holders are responsible for the use and safety of their Gift Card at all times.
- 2 To the extent permitted by law, Issuer, ozbalsters and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- Promotion Activities
- 1 The Issuer does not permit the use of Gift Cards in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without prior written consent of the Issuer.
- 2 Gift Cards may not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product or service is endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with Issuer, or any of their related entities.
- 1 A Gift Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
- Enquiries and Complaints
- 1 Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about Gift Cards, they should contact the Issuer.
- 2 Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about goods or services purchased by a person using a Gift Card, they should contact the relevant Store where they purchased the goods or services.